Monday, February 16, 2009

We are recruiting bloggers !!

Our company is looking to recruit intelligent, experienced/fresher, and funny writers. People who have been fired or laid-off due to the current economic crisis will be preferred. The requirements are for our website 4thejobless.com

Job Requirements:
2 to 3 posts per week; each post should be 100-500 words.
Subject matter of posts is important.
No duplicate posts - no copy/paste from other sites!

$$$ Extra payments if your posts develop discussion around the subject! $$$

We are interested in a long term relationship and if it works we are also interested to work on more projects.

Addendum: Less than two hours after my original post, I have already received a few emails from interested parties. To help me evaluate your qualifications, you must submit a potential blog post. You must be ok with me posting it on 4thejobless.com (even if you don't get the job). Please mail me at 4thejobless@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment